- How do I apply for my License?
- Documents Required to open the new license:
- Original Passport
- Colored clear copy of the passport and visa page or latest entry stamp and visa
- Personal appearance of the partner or business owner
- 11 Cheques for companies who will take advantage of the installments plan.
- Bank Statement of the cheques to be used (3 months)
- Freezone license is 100% foreign ownership so no agent fees and local sponsor required.
- NOC for partners with residence visa from the current sponsor
- What types of License can I apply and cost of each License
One Payment 12Payments
- One Activity Trading License – Dhs. 21950 – Dhs. 2076 24,910
- Two Activity Trading License – Dhs. 23250 – Dhs. 2184 26,210
- Three Activity Trading or
- Professional License– 24550 – Dhs. 2293 27,510
- General Trading License – Dhs.27150 – Dhs. 2509 30,110
All Licenses can be paid on installments basis of 1st payment in cash of Dhs. 7000 including our company services fees and remaining amount on 11 post dated cheques.
- How do I pay the fees?
- First Payment shall in Cash in the amount of Dhs. 7000. This includes the first payment on the licesnse fees and the PRO services and consultancy fees.
- The remaining amount to be paid by cheques in 11 equal installments in the name of the freezone.
- What documents will I receive after my company has been set up?
You will receive the original License, Chamber of Commerce, Lease Agreement, key for your smart office, office include a table and a chair. (Electricity, signage’s, building maintenance fees are all included on monthly installments)
- How long is the setup process would take?
Upon application the License will be out within 3-5 hours of business application. You can take your License with you and start your own business.
- How do I open my bank accounts?
Once you receive your original documents you may directly coordinate with the bank of your choice you open your company bank accounts.
- How do I apply for the visa?
As soon as the license is available the procedure for the immigration card is readily done and along with the application for the immigration card is the owner/ investor visa application. This may take 10 to 15 working days. The visa is valid for 3 years.
- What can I do to increase my visa availability?
There are 2 visas allowed on the installment plan. However, incase the business will need additional visa in the future. A higher or bigger office space is required to qualify for additional visa.
- When is my license up for renewal?
The License is up for renewal every year.
- How much is the renewal cost?
The renewal cost is between Dhs.6000 to Dhs. 8000 apart from the office rental.
- Should you opt to cancel the license issued, you need to go direct to the Ajman freezone office and submit the cancellation forms. Visa issued should be cancelled first and bank accounts.
Should you have any further queries you may contact me on the following contact numbers.
Breakdown of Fees:
License Initial Payment
Immigration card: 500
Business Plan 300
Consultancy Fee: 3500
Total : 7000
*11 Monthly installments of 2,100 to 2,300 depending on activity
Visa Application Typing: 100
Visa cost: 635
Refundable deposit: (investor) 2000
Visa Collection Authorization: 100
Status Change: 600
Status Change Typing: 100
Medical+ typing (1day result): 470
Emirates Id + typing: 370
Medical insurance: 850
Visa stamping (urgent): 1385
Stamping Typing: 100
- Visa cost quoted is for Investor Visa
- Investor Visa is 3 years validity
- For employment Visa all amounts are same only the refundable deposit is 2000 + one month salary.
Types of License and Activities
- One Activity Trading- single product trading. i.e. ready to wear clothing (RTW)
- Two- Activity Trading – 2 products trading. i.e. mobile and accessories trading
- Three Activity Trading – 3 product trading. i.e. laptop and mobile trading with accessories.
- E-Commerce – any online buy and selling platform.
- Service License or Consultancy License
5.1 Management Consultancy
5.1.1 Business Set-up
5.1.2 Assist in Client Management operations
5.1.3 Business Buy-out/ Merger/ Winding/ Dissolution
5.1.4 WPS/ SALARY SYSTEM
5.1.5 Full Management Consultancy
5.2 Marketing Consultancy
5.2.1 Market research, analysis, survey
5.2.3 Tri-Media Marketing (TV, Radio, Newspaper)
5.2.4 Leaflets, banner, flyers, posters, signages
5.2.5 Web design, management, hosting
5.2.6 Design and lay-outs
5.2.7 Online and social media marketing
5.2.8 Events Management
5.3 Sports Consultancy
5.3.1 Sports training
5.3.2 Sports clinics
5.3.3 Sports lecture
5.3.4 Sports Athletic Tournament
5.4 IT Consultancy
5.4.1 Network design, management, monitoring
5.4.2 Hardware and software development and maintenance
5.4.3 Database installation and management